25 March 2017

Greek Postcards

This week's theme in Postcards for the Weekend is: from a country you would want to live in if you have the chance/choice. I am currently living abroad, and the next country I will live in is... mine (from 2018 on, or that is the plan).

If I had to choose another country, it would be (probably) Greece. It is funny that I have sent more postcards from Greece (see here, or here...) than I have got! Actually, I have received only four postcards from that country in my whole life: two of them through the Postcrossing site, and two of them are a similar view, but with different light.

But it was looooong time ago. So, if you are reading this from any place in Greece... Would you like to swap a postcard?


Lesbos (Λέσβος)
Sent by Angela

Daily life in an Ionian island (Western Greece)
Sent by Dmitris

Athens
Sent by Wahiba

Athens
Sent by Ana

8 comments:

  1. I've never been to Greece. I like that street picture... Nice colours and looks cosy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same with Monica, I also like the second postcard. Sadly, the Acropolis isn't really as beautiful as in these 2 postcards. There were a lot of scaffolding not just for the Parthenon but for other structures as well. Nonetheless, it's very amazing to actually see the place in person. Thanks for sharing these cards Eva!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess it depends on your experience. I found it more beautiful than in those postcards.

      Delete
  3. Hi Eva, Very nice cards here. I do hope to see Greece one of these days. You sure do a nice job with your blog. Thanks for sharing and thanks for your comments on mine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greece it's worth visiting! I've been there twice (seven weeks in all), and I wouldn't mind to go there again this summer :)

      Delete
  4. Of course I would say - excellent choice! I like the card with Zeus on it, sums up the magic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it is not difficult to imagine Zeus on that sky...

      Delete

Thank you for coming. All your comments make me extremely happy.