25 May 2012

Orphaned Postcards Project

I wrote to Postmuse some time ago to participate in her amazing project Orphaned Postcard Project. Did you hear about it? It's described as Sending postcards worldwide for recipients to send back to me with a message and postmark. The aim is to connect postcards with people. I love the idea, as you can imagine, so I decided to take part in the project.

How does it work? If you want to adopt a postcard, you can take a look at the database of waiting and adopted postcards. Then you choose a postcard connected with you in some way and you request for it. You receive the postcard, you write your message on and you send it back. It can't be easier! You can read more about the project here and here.

I've received my requested postcards inside this fantastic handmade envelope:


I've sent two of them so far. It remains the third one waiting to be sent.

Update: Sent!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming. All your comments make me extremely happy.